MAMMOGRAPHY PROGRAM plus CLINICAL TRAINING
This program provides an in-depth review of mammography screening, diagnostics, mammography 3D and satisfies the initial MQSA requirements. 40 Category A CE.Enroll in Course
The Pulse Radiology Online 15-Module Mammography Program covers the entire Mammography Content Specifications outlined by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and MSQA Regulations. In addition, we provide clinical training for EVERY student at our partnering affiliate locations. All students have access to the RadComm educational component for one year from enrollment.
15-Module Online Mammography Program (Approved by ARRT for Structured Education)
Presented by: RadComm
- RadComm’s Initial Training for Mammography program contains the MQSA required courses and Exam Reviews to provide you with the information you need for a career in mammography. You will need a facility to perform and document your 25 supervised mammograms.The Initial Training for Mammography Certificate of Completion and supervised mammogram document make you MQSA compliant. You may then legally perform mammograms. These documents must be kept on file where you are performing mammograms and are permanent records. For detailed information on Mammography Training requirements click here for Fast Facts. Access to the course material is for one year from the date of purchase.
- Each course contains 2 modules. The 1st module is the course content. The 2nd module is the exam. You must obtain a score of 75% to receive CE credit and have 3 attempts to successfully complete the post-test. You must complete each course in sequence to advance to the next module.
Clinical Training (included at any Pulse Radiology Affiliate Location)
- Clinical Training in over 300+ Pulse Radiology affiliate sites in New York, Texas, Massachusetts, Florida, Illinois, Delaware, Kansas, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia and Arizona.
- Personal Clinical Coordinator to keep you on track and to help verify cases!
- Job Placement (excel in-class + perfect attendance = JOB)
- Pulse Radiology Resume Drop-off - we are committed to helping you find the best job available.
- 24/7 On-Call Support